"Consolidation and restoration of masonry structures" (in italian)
TEACHER: ING. ARCH. MASSIMO MARIANI
Course developed and held for DEI - Tipografia del Genio Civile
METHOD ': online
Duration (Typical Learning Time): 4 h
CFP: 4 engineers
CERTIFICATES: Certificate of attendance
The course is aimed at professionals interested in the technical and scientific issues of buildings restoration and consolidation.
The course, supported by numerous geotechnics examples concerning the most recurrent cases foundation lacks and instability of buildings, addresses:
- Opportune geological surveys
- hydrogeological instability and instability of foundations
- Soil consolitation techniques
- Interventions on foundations
- Technical solutions with bulkheads and tie rods for soils and rocks
- Interventions for the inhibition of soil's pushes through the usage of boxes made by reinforced concrete - masonry.
It is possible to accest ot the registration page via DEI's site.
Sismabonus - An opportunity for prevention.
Sassuolo (MO) May 8, 2017
Promoted by 'Order of Engineers of the Province of Modena under the patronage of City of Sassuolo.